
Originally my idea is to create my personal portfolio website integrating all the different types of media i've learn. I decided to change my final project idea when I tried to clean up my computer, and I realized I've taken so many pictures during my road trips without destination. I've never really seen the entire collection of pictures, so it gave me an idea to share the images and stories of the images to this class as a final project presentation.
Basically, I am going to collect images from the trip and kinda create an animatic version with some voice over comments as well as some background music, which hopefully will enhance the experience of my final presentation.
Another reason for this change of idea for final project is, I wanted to learn more using the video software that I am not quiet familiar with (Adobe Premiere), I hope this project will enhance my knowledge of the software.
What if you created an original story to go along with the road trip pictures?
ReplyDelete