Friday, March 6, 2009

What if, final project.

If you read the previous post I decided to change my idea for Final Project. and here are 50 what ifs for that.....

What if I decided to use 50 pictures for the entire presentation?
What if I decided to use 1000 pictures for the project?
What if I do not use music for this project?
What if I don't have Photoshop to manipulate the images?
What if Adobe Premiere was harder to learn or use than I thought?
What if I create a slide show?
What if I use my friends voice for voice over?
What if the entire presentation is about 5 minutes?
What if I didn't have high resolution images?
What if the project didn't make sense?
What if I added the name of places on the pictures?
What if I added a map, showing the way we were heading?
What if I include a picture of my me and friends in the road trip instead of just scenery?
What if I have hard copy images that I wanted to use?
What if I desaturated the images?
What if my entire video is in black and white?
What if I don't use a voice over?
What if I use Bon Iver song as a background song?
What if I made half of the video in black and white and the other half in color?
What if I don't include the location of the images?
What if I ask my roommates for some ideas?
What if I create a story?
What if the story is not accurate?
What if What if instead of video I create it using flash?
What if I manipulate each images in photoshop?
What if the background music is louder than the voice overs?
What if I create a frame for the video?
What if I animate the car?
What if I created an image gallery instead?
What if I just talk about the images?
What if I use the music of MGMT?
What if it takes me a very long time to create this project?
What if I create a fun video?
What if I create a sentimental video?
What if I use a lot of bright colors?
What if the theme is not about the trip?
What if I use some unfocused images?
What if I scan some hard copies of the images?
What if put the project online?
What if put the project on a CD?
What if the project didn't turn out how I wanted to look?
What if I sync the images transition with the music?
What if I don't use any background music at all?
What if I use looping music?
What if the final file turn out to be an extremely big file?
What if the resolution is small?
What if my peers didn't like my idea?
What if my professor didn't like my idea?
What if my computer broke while working on this project?
What if my computer crash and lost all my files?

3 comments:

  1. What if using the wrong music, or wrong words, detracts us from the real meat of the project, the images?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What if you presented the images in a random order and then attempted to tell a story (live, as in you actually telling a story in class) based on that random order? It would definitely require you to improvise quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What if you did all the voice-overs

    ReplyDelete