Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Plastic or Paper

I missed the class yesterday, therefore, I don't really know what I am supposed to do with a plastic bag or a paper bag.

But since, Beth announced at the beginning of this semester that we can basically do whatever to our assignment. I decided to bring a paper bag with me wherever I go and pick up trash or anything that interest me and put it in the bag.

It was kinda cool because I accidentally clean my house by picking up all the trash my dogs were creating and found somethings in the house.


The Clean House


Artemis & Zuko


Simon

4 comments:

  1. simon is really cute. good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, slick-looking house! Just wondering, what sort of things did you fill the bag with?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mostly dog toys, bones, dust bunnies, found DVD's, my pen that I was looking for, for a long time, and lots of change.

    ReplyDelete