Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spring Break..

Spent most of my time catching up on homework during Spring Break. The entire week was nice, sunny and somewhat warmer. On Thursday (March 18, 2010), since it was the nicest day we've had so far with temperatures around 65 degrees, I've decided to take advantage of the weather to take more photos of different districts in Indianapolis.

CANAL
I've never been to the canal before. I've seen it and i've passed through it many times but I've never actually explore the canal walk. When I was walking around the area, it almost felt like I am not in Indianapolis because i'm not used to seeing downtown from this perspective. I had a great time, I found out that it was very close to IUPUI too. I am definitely going back to explore and hope to get a good shot at night time also. 

Here are some of the pics.






I will definitely add some of the pictures i've taken to the website.


FOUNTAIN SQUARE
I've been at the Fountain Square before but I am just not very familiar with the area. I've looked at the map to find where the main avenue but it seems like I couldn't find it. I've decided to stop and parked my car a block away from the fountain. I took some pictures of the fountain and explore around the area. I found a very interesting museum. It's  the Indianapolis Museum of Modern Art. It was a great find! The arts are amazing and made locally. I took some pictures and I was allowed even with flash! I must come back to the fountain square at night to see what it has to offer.











CIRCLE CENTER...
is, I feel, the most popular place for tourist to visit in Indianapolis. It's in the Center of the city located close to businesses, hotels, and the convention center. I think it's also appropriate to take some pictures of circle center to include in Indianapolis Website gallery.





I had a good and productive day. I learn more about the districts I visited. Another accomplishment was I finally found a digital HD camera so I can shoot videos and interview people that will be included on the website. The layout is not final yet, and I am still currently working on more designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment