Tuesday, March 2, 2010

... cultural trail

I've been doing my research on cultural trails in Indianapolis and once the trail is finish I can see that i'm going to be using it to walk my dogs.

I went to a blog website http://dig-b.blogspot.com/ and Chris (the owner) has some really good information about indianapolis ongoing constructions.

I borrowed some pictures he had taken from the cultural trail during the construction process. I will be going this weekend and visit the same location this weekend and take some pictures.



Looking East on Walnut St. at Senate Ave.


Looking East at the Cultural Trail-standard lamp posts.


Looking East at the intersection with Roanoke St. (an alley).


Looking Southwest from the intersection of Walnut St. and Capitol Ave.


Looking West from the intersection of Walnut and Capitol (Zesco Restaurant Supply at left). The road bed here will be a shared vehicle and Cultural Trail space. An attempt will be made to discourage unnecessary vehicle traffic, but the businesses around this area require Walnut for truck access.


Looking east at the westbound vehicular lane of Walnut (American Legion Mall in the distance).


Looking east on North St. (the Murat Theatre is off the picture to the right).


A shot, the entrance to the alley connecting Mass Ave. to College Ave.


No comments:

Post a Comment