This semester has been one of the hardest. So many projects due in such a little time. I feel that I learn a lot from this semester though. It's a good preparation for the coming semester. I have been gathering information for this project for the past two semester and I am ready to put all the contents, and images and start building the website.
This semester, I have been doing a lot of research on how to create a CMS. I feel i've gathered enough information to actually start building and setting up the database. The database is where the information for each of the section such as "Where to go" and "history" is stored and by doing this the website will be easy to update in the future.
I will be creating the website using Flash CS4 for desktop computers and I will be using Javascript, CSS and HTML for smart phones such as blackberry and the iPhone. The goal is also to make sure both design and style for mobile and desktop versions are consistent. The mobile phone version of the website will not include any database but instead every page will be static.
There will also be a slight change on the website layout. After posting the image online so my friends and other network are able to see it, i received some feedback about the layout. Majority of my friends said "it looks awesome!" some suggested to add some light colors for accents.
This summer, I will start working on the CMS part and finalizing the design of the website so for my final semester I will be fine tuning the capstone project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment