Sunday, January 25, 2009

Egg Assignment

As i've mentioned from my previous post, I accidentally left my egg in the car during the time when we had all the negative temperatures. I've notice that the egg expanded a bit and created a crack of shell exposing the white part of the egg. I've tried to peel off the shell because I though it would be cool to see a frozen egg intact but it was harder than I thought. My plan for this assignment after I found my egg frozen was to keep it frozen, peel off the shells, and watch the frozen eggs defrost, and take pictures in a time-lapse way. 



I thought it was cool to see the time-lapse images of the frozen egg back to a thick sticky liquid substance in 2 hours.



1 comment:

  1. What if you had put the frozen egg on something other than a white paper plate?

    ReplyDelete